Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Slip 'n' Slide FOR ChanaDays!


One of the most fun things we did was a GIANT slip'n'slide in the Taylor's backyard!
It was all in honor of ChanaDays and everybody had a blast. And everybody joined in the fun and went down the slide. Babies and old people alike;)
Chana: Soaping up the slide!
Mollie!
L to R: Emma, Chana, Grace, Megan, Lily and Liz(the awesome babysitter!)
Emma was getting REALLY good at doing the slide!
Getting ready to slide! Waiting in line!

It was a lot of fun, and we got tons of AWESOME pictures and videos.
Oh how I LOVE my FAMILY!

1 comment:

The Barton Family said...

I LOVE your individual pics on your blog-very cute!! All I can say is that Im glad I have something over my swimming suit....we had so much fun- Im so glad you guys got a wild hair and went out to Utah!! Cant wait to come play with you guys again!!