Sunday, May 29, 2011

Prom(s) 2011 :D

I must say that I am very thankful to my cousin Cheryl for letting me use her dresses-it made prom less stressful and I felt pretty and it was just fun to pick from all the dresses she gave me:)
I had a lot of fun at both proms even though each one was rather different. For Aubun's prom I went with my date, Charlie and with my (other)best friend, Brooke and her date. I was kind of stressed that day but the dance and dinner(and yogart afterwards) was really fun. For my second prom I went to the Lds prom they did in Atlanta, with most of my laurel class. We had LoTs of fun as well(lots of fun before as well getting made up and eathing at Chick-fil-a...)

This was our modeling MODEST prom dress shot-looks pretty good

~Sumin, Meredith, Mika and Grace~
This was my one of my favorite pictures(notice the heals...they didn't stay on very long!)

Me and date Charlie:) He's a sweetie.

Graace shot..

Me and best friend Mika


No comments: