Monday, April 12, 2010

Our Doggy :)



One thing that I am really grateful in my life is our dog, Jack. He is a labradoodle, a lab and standard poodle mix, and I think he got the good qualities from both breeds. He is big and hairy enough to look scary (he's our guard dog) but he really loves kids. It makes you feel important when you see him waiting for you when you get off the bus :) Just one of the many little things our family is grateful for.
P.S. the one picture of Jack- that looks like he is standing on something, he is standing on our privacy fence, He's just scoping out what's going on...

2 comments:

The Barton Family said...

Im glad you put a face too him...for some reason, I pictured him being more lab than poodle....he looks like he has lots of personality :)

Cris said...

Good grief Grace, this leaving a comment is not easy!!! First, it kept giving me instructions in arabic, which of course I don't read. Now my instructions are in French which I can read and so I think I am finally able to leave you a comment!!! I like your blog, especially the turkey pictures. Season opens in KY tomorrow and my buddies will be hunting. See you all soon especially once we move to GA.