Saturday, March 27, 2010

Solo for Me (Spring Band Concert)

I have been doing band for about 5 years and this year I got my first solo. I play the clarinet and am first chair clarinet in Symphonic Band. Let me tell you it is very nerve racking to play all alone on a big stage with people looking at you, and big, hot lights shining. Emma had played earlier in the concert, but we didn't have the camera when she was playing. She plays the oboe- it is a very interesting instrument.
P.S. The video is only the second part of my solo because the camera's memory card was full when I started it and some stuff had to be quickly deleted, then the camera lady (Lily) got the rest of the solo. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Barton Family said...

you're doing such a good job adding cute pics- Nice job on the solo...I remember when I played the clarinet in the HS band....once upon a time,long,long ago :)